It’s here – the Fall Stride Challenge is waiting for you!
Track the distance you walk, run or roll!
- WHAT: An 8-week distance challenge to walk, run or roll in a wheelchair
- WHO: Special Olympics Maine athletes can register as an individual or part of a Unified Pair with a family member, friend or other supporter
- WHEN: Participant registration opens October 7th. The Fall Stride Challenge runs October 19 – December 13
- HOW: After registering, participants keep track of the distance they run, walk or roll via Strava. *Each week on Monday, athletes will self-report their distance for the previous 7 days via a SmartSheet survey, earning them a spot on the Leaderboard!
Check out Maine’s Weekly Leaderboards!
JOIN THE FALL STRIDE CHALLENGE!
- Step 1: Register to participate
- Step 2: Download the Strava App to your phone or electronic device. Need some help getting started with Strava? Check out the quick start guide (for a smartphone or for the computer) or watch the video below. Prefer to use a different app? No problem, but please be honest when entering your weekly info!
- Step 3: Share your results weekly! Each week on Monday (starting October 19th), athletes will self-report their distance for the previous 7 days via a SmartSheet survey, earning them a spot on the Leaderboard!
Who wants EXTRA CREDIT ?!
Join Special Olympics Maine’s club within Strava – Click here to join Special Olympics Maine’s Club within Strava
Questions on how to participate? Contact Lauren at LaurenL@somaine.org