Medicals & Consent Forms: ALL Athletes must have current medical & consent forms on file at Special Olympics Maine’s State Office. It is your responsibility to insure that these (2) (current/completed) forms are on file here at our office, for every athlete you plan to bring to the games. If we already have a medical on file for an athlete and it is less than three years old, you don’t need a new one, unless there has been a significant physical/medical change in one of your athletes. You may email Mark at MarkC@somaine.org to check on medicals in your file. We recommend that you make two copies of each medical/release form – keep one file of all medicals in a safe place and have a file with all your athletes’ medicals that travels with you to events. Blank Medical and Consent Forms can be downloaded by going to our website: www.somaine.org/sports/athlete-resources/.
- 2017 MATP HOD – completed by the Head of Delegation (HOD – person responsible for your team). Be sure to list all additional coaches/chaperones attending the games.
- 2017 MATP Athlete Registration – complete to register athletes
- Don’t miss the registration deadline
- If you need to make additional copies of any of the registration forms, remember to download, complete the appropriate form and “SAVE AS” and give the file a name. From there you can open the original document again and add the additional registration information to the form and saving once you are complete. Repeat these steps until your entire Delegation is properly registered.
- We are requesting Delegations send their entire registration forms via Scan/Email or Fax
- Scan/Email to Ian at IanF@somaine.org
- the FAX number is 1-888-490-0672
- If you cannot email/fax please mail to: SOME – Attn: Ian, 125 John Roberts Rd #5, S. Portland ME 04106