- This event has passed.
2020 Virtual 10 Pin Tournament
November 30, 2020 - December 18, 2020
Event Date: November 30th, 2020 thru December 18th, 2020
Registration Due: November 23rd, 2020
Score Submission Deadline: December 21st, 2020
As we continue to Return to Activities under our Phase 1 Guidelines, the following requirements will be in place for a team/program to participate in the 2020 Virtual 10-Pin Bowling Tournament
2020 State Virtual 10-Pin Bowling Tournament Overview
*New this Year*
-Teams are responsible for scheduling times through local bowling alley
-Unified Team Bowling (1 Athlete/1 Unified Partner)
How To Register
Step 1: Read Coach Responsibilities
- To ensure the safety of everyone at their training site by following all policies outlined within this guide and the Return to Activities plan for Phase 1.
- Complete all required forms and requirements.
- Everyone (athletes, coaches, unified partners) MUST wear a mask upon arrival/departure and when appropriate/safe during play. Individuals should bring their own mask to the site
- Mask to be worn when not positioned at lane
- Be sure to use hand sanitizer throughout bowling games
- Check all Hand Sanitizer stations at bowling location
- Bowling Balls
- 1 ball/athlete (keep ball at lane at all times)
- Check with staff at local bowling alley for protocol of sanitizing balls after games
- 6 people or less at each lane (athletes, coaches, unified partners)
Step 2: Read Requirements of Participation in the Event
- Each team must designate an SO Maine Local Program Point of Contact for for all questions related to COVID-19, and all participants must be provided the person’s contact information
- COVID-19 Participant Code of Conduct and Risk Assessment Form: All participants are required to complete and return a COVID-19 Participant Code of Conduct and Risk Assessment Form which provides information and guidance on assessing risk and acknowledges that participation could increase risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19
- Return completed forms to MikeL@somaine.org (Scan, Fax, Mail)
- Bowling event registration must be completed by 11/23
Step 3: Read Day of Bowling Requirements
- Screening Protocol and Screening and Tracking Form: The COVID-19 Contact Person must screen and monitor all participants for symptoms – prior to entering the bowling alley.
- Complete Athlete COVID-19 Screening for all athletes participating in virtual event
- Complete Non-Athlete COVID-19 Screening for all non-athletes participating in virtual event (i.e. Coaches, Unified Partners, Support Staff)
- COVID-19 Contact Person must conduct measurement of temperature using a thermometer
- If individuals participating in activities show symptoms, have a temperature of 100.4°F/37.8°C or higher, or are sick, they must be sent home.
- Read Full Day-Of Bowling Requirements Here