- This event has passed.
Kennebec County Swim Meet
March 27, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
This event has been canceled due to COVID-19. For more information click here
Date: Friday, March 27th
Address: 31 Union St, Augusta, ME 04330
Registration Time: 8:15am – 8:45am
Opening Ceremonies: 8:50am
Competition: 9:00am – 12:30pm
- To register athletes for the 2020 Kennebec County Swim Meet, Please Click Here
4×25 Yd Relay Registration:
*NEW THIS YEAR!* We will be offering a 4x25yd Traditional (SOME athletes only) or a 4x25rd Unified (2 athletes, 2 Unified Partners)
Note: Athletes competing in 2 events in Ability Level 4, can ONLY choose between the 4x25yd Traditional or 4x25yd Unified Relays (Athletes CANNOT compete in both!)
- To register athletes for the 4×25 Yd TRADITIONAL or UNIFIED Relays, Please Click Here
*After submitting registration forms, the HOD and Head Swimming Coach will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam/junk folder*
NOTE: No food will be provided
If school is cancelled in Augusta on March 27th, the swim meet will ALSO be cancelled.
- ALL athletes must have an updated medical form on file with SO Maine State Office. I have attached a copy of the athlete registration packet to this email.
- ALL Coaches (Head & Assistant) MUST have an updated Volunteer A Form on file with SO Maine State Office and have also completed the Concussion Awareness & Protective Behaviors courses.
- ALL athletes must be accompanied by a coach, family member, or staff person. For the assisted swim events, athletes must provide their own assistants.
2020 Kennebec County SO Maine Swim Meet Event Schedule
Please submit your team registration through google forms by Wednesday, March 11th.
For more information contact Kennebec County Area Manager