- This event has passed.
PPH 10 Pin Bowling
October 27, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until October 27, 2022
Event Date: October 26th & 27th, 2022 – 9am-3:30pm (Separated into sessions)
Registration Due: September 30th
Location: Family Fun Lanes
Event Chair: Sue Uhlenhake
The Penobscot, Piscataquis & Hancock Area 10 Pin Bowling event will be held in person at the Family Fun Lanes in Bangor! Teams will be assigned a day/time to help reduce congestion on the lanes. Athletes will bowl two games and will receive a ribbon award at the event.
Participants will be required to follow all Return to Play protocols during training and competition. Qualifying scores are required to register.
- Individual Bowling
- Ramp Bowling
- Assisted Ramp Bowling
- Unified Team Bowling (2 athletes & 2 Unified Partners)
Free Training Times:
To help ease the cost of training, Training Tuesdays will be offered again this year at no cost to athletes. Coaches may bring their registered Special Olympics athletes to Family Fun Lanes on 9/27 and/or 10/11 from 12-4 to practice. Please call Angelina at the bowling alley, (207) 942-6701, to check lane availability.
Bowling Resources including a coaching guide and rules & regulations can be found here.
Please note that the safety of all involved is our priority. Please read the below information in its entirety and contact us with any questions.
Instructions and links to all online forms are below and will also be available on the somaine.org calendar of events.
Requirements for Participation in the Virtual Bowling Event:
Please complete the following:
- Step 1: Complete PPH Area Virtual 10 Pin Bowling HOD Registration Form by 9/30
- Step 2: Complete PPH Area Virtual 10 Pin Bowling Athlete & Unified Team Registration Form by 9/30
- Step 3: Read through Special Olympics Maine’s Return to Play Guidelines & Protocols
- Step 4: Complete ALL required forms below for Athletes, Coaches, Volunteers & Partners prior to the event.
- COVID-19 Participant Code of Conduct & Risk Assessment Form (ALL)
- COVID-19 Waiver (ALL)
- COVID Supplemental Form (ALL)
- Medical (Athletes Only)
- Volunteer A/Unified Partner (Coaches, Volunteers, Partners Only)
- COVID-19 Point of Contact/Response Person (HOD or Head Coach that will be present during the event)
Scan To: MikeL@somaine.org Fax To: 1-888-490-0672
Mail To: Special Olympics Maine, 525 Main Street Unit D, South Portland, ME 04106