Penobscot, Piscataquis & Hancock Area Swim Meet
March 13, 2019N/A
2019 Regional Swim Meet- Penobscot, Piscataquis, Hancock Area
Event Date: March 13, 2019. Registration due by February 20, 2019
Location: Husson University, Webber Pool in the Newman Gymnasium
Event Chair: Mindy Sides (email@example.com)
Session 1: 8:45am-11:30 - Schools
Session 2: 11:45am-3:00pm- Adults*
*If your agency has athletes in the 16-21 age group, they will participate in Session 2 with your team.
Please use the following links to register for this event. Qualifying scores are required for all entries. Athletes may register for 3 races plus a relay. These links will also be on the somaine.org website under Calendar of Events.
A Head of Delegation & Coach Registration form is required:
A minumun of 8 training sessions is required for this event. We will be using an electronic timing system triggered by touch pads in the water. During training please instruct your athletes, that are able, to touch the wall (instead of grabbing for the pool gutter). The touch pads are large, roughly the width of the lane and 2-3 feet deep. As a back-up we will have volunteers at each lane with push buttons to trigger them when the athlete reaches the wall.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact Christina Ehrhard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- N/A, March 20, 2019 – 2019 Central Maine Basketball Tournament
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am, March 22, 2019 – Franklin County Bowling (Adults)
- N/A, March 23, 2019 – 2019 Southern Maine Basketball Tournament
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am, March 27, 2019 – Central Maine MATP
- N/A, March 29, 2019 – Kennebec County Swim Meet
- 8:45 am – 11:45 am, March 29, 2019 – Androscoggin County Level 2 Swim Meet
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am, March 29, 2019 – Cumberland County Swim Meet
- N/A, April 3, 2019 – Androscoggin Country Bowling (Students)
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am, April 5, 2019 – Franklin County Bowling (Students)
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm, April 9, 2019 – Oxford County Area Meeeting