York County Spring Games
May 10, 2019N/A
We have scheduled the games for FRIDAY MAY 10th at Noble High School (North Berwick, ME). The rain date will be Friday May 17th.
In an effort to streamline our registration process, we are using Google forms this year.
The first form can be found here:
This initial form will give us an idea of which organizations/districts are planning on attending, as well as contact information and a rough estimate regarding the number of athletes. Once this form is completed, you will receive an confirmation email with a copy of the form with your responses. (PLEASE SAVE THIS EMAIL SO THAT YOU CAN RE-ENTER THE FORM TO MAKE CHANGES!)
We would like these forms to be COMPLETED BY FEBRUARY 4TH. Once those forms are received, our amazing tech folks will enter your information into an Athlete Information form and allow you to register your athletes.
Our Athlete registration deadline will be April 26th. Walk-ons the day of the event WILL NOT be allowed under any circumstances. All registrants must have a completed Special Olympics Medical Form and Release (follow this link, https://www.somaine.org/sports/be-an-athlete/, and click on SOMaine Athlete Registration) on file with Special Olympics Maine prior to the 26th of April. We suggest you start now encouraging athletes, parents and guardians to get this done and get them in!
If you or someone you know are interested in volunteering for this amazing event, please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will add your name and contact information to our roster. Volunteers will be hearing from our Volunteer Coordinator with details surrounding necessary paperwork, training, etc.
Stay tuned for more information regarding the schedule/timing of events, parking, food, etc.!
Thank you all for your hard work and dedication!
Kristin Hardingham, MPT
MSAD #60 Physical Therapist K-12
- N/A, April 24, 2019 – Oxford County Basketball
- 9:15 am – 10:15 am, April 26, 2019 – Cumberland County Track & Field Meet
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am, April 26, 2019 – Franklin County Bowling (Adults)
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, April 27, 2019 – Candlepin Bowling Coach's Training School
- N/A, May 1, 2019 – Penobscot, Piscataquis & Hancock Area Track & Field Meet
- 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm, May 1, 2019 – Bocce Coach's Training School
- N/A, May 3, 2019 – Washington County Track & Field Meet
- 9:00 am – 3:00 pm, May 4, 2019 – Equestrian Coach's Training School
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am, May 8, 2019 – Southern Maine MATP
- N/A, May 10, 2019 – Aroostook County Track & Field Meet