York County Bowling Competition
October 22, 2019N/A
Special Olympics York County and Sanford High School's JMG is pleased to announce the 1st annual Candlepin Bowling Competition which will take place on Tuesday, October 22nd at Bowl-A-Rama located at 1217 Main Street, Sanford. The competition will be traditional singles and singles ramp bowling (athletes are not allowed to use bumpers). No experience necessary!
*The schedule for the day is as follows:
9:00AM - Check-in at Bowl-A-Rama, Sanford
9:15AM - Head coach meeting and athlete warm-ups
9:30AM -12:00 - Competition
12:00 - Lunch (pizza and drinks will be provided).
12:30 - Awards
*times will be adjusted based on the number of registrants.
This event is for athletes in high school through adult. Divisions will be determined based on age groups. Please note, athletes will not be able to compete without a current medical on file.
Cost is $10 per athlete and includes lunch. Registrations and payment (made out to Bowl-A-Rama) are due October 4th by dropping them off at Sanford High School or mailing them to
Registration Links Below
Sanford High School
ATTN: Cheryl Gifford JMG
100 Alumni Blvd.
Sanford, ME 04073
If you have any questions, please respond to Dennis Dean and myself via email. I can also be reached in the afternoons at (207) 735-5295. Thank you and happy training!
For more information contact York County Area Manager
- 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm, October 17, 2019 – York County Pick Up Unified Soccer
- N/A, October 19, 2019 – 2019 Southern Maine Soccer Tournament
- N/A, October 22, 2019 – York County Bowling Competition
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm, October 22, 2019 – Cumberland COunty Unified Basketball
- N/A, October 25, 2019 – Penobscot, Piscataquis & Hancock Area Halloween Party
- 9:30 am – 11:00 am, November 2, 2019 – Cumberland County Unified Flag Football
- N/A, November 4, 2019 – 2019 Southern Maine Bowling Competition
- N/A, November 5, 2019 – Aroostook County Swim Meet
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm, November 5, 2019 – Penobscot, Piscataquis & Hancock Area Monthly Meeting
- 9:30 am – 11:00 am, November 9, 2019 – Cumberland County Unified Flag Football
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm, November 12, 2019 – Androscoggin County Area Meeting