York County Spring Games
May 4, 2017 N/A
Registration can (and should) be done on line at www.yorkso.org - there is lots of other important information there as well. Please review it all. If you have any difficulty with registration, please email Jamey Kinsey (email@example.com). For other questions, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
A couple of important notes:
- The registration deadline is APRIL 21ST. Please comply – we expect over 400 athletes and need the time to arrange everything.
- We do not collect or accept Athlete medical forms, but they ARE REQUIRED. This protects us all, most especially the athlete. You should forward a copy to SO Maine for file and keep a copy with you.
- Coaches certification is not required, but highly recommended. Please refer questions about this to Ian at SO Maine (email@example.com or 879-0489).
- Protective Behavior training and Concussion training ARE BOTH REQUIRED. These are easy to do on line – just follow the links on our page to the coaches corner.
- February 21, 2018 – Swim Coach's Training School
- February 21, 2018 – Basketball Coach's Training School
- February 22, 2018 – Washington County Swim Program
- February 26, 2018 – Penobscot Unified Basketball
- March 1, 2018 – Penobscot, Piscataquis & Hancock Area meeting
- March 1, 2018 – Washington County Swim Program
- March 2, 2018 – Knox/Waldo Swim Meet
- March 5, 2018 – Penobscot Unified Basketball
- March 6, 2018 – Oxford County Area Meeting
- March 7, 2018 – Penobscot, Piscataquis & Hancock Area Swim Meet